- As part of our Women's Festival of Cycling, we're celebrating the efforts of female cyclist Lorraine Dixon, as she inspires women in Birmingham to get out and discover cycling.
- The Big Bike Revival is a project working across Scotland that has partnered up with grassroots community groups to offer cycling activities and sessions, with a particular focus on new or returning cyclists. Sam is a returning rider with limited
- As part of the next phase of the Active Travel (Wales) Act, local authorities across Wales are beginning to map the routes where future cycling and walking routes should be created. Cycling UK reports where it’s happening and how to
- Our series of inspirational women in cycling continues, in no particular order, with a look at people from a wide range of backgrounds and cycling experience who encourage and promote other women to cycle, including campaigners, a bike mechanic, a
- The French government have announced plans to stop the sale of petrol and diesel vehicles in France by 2040 to help say bon voyage to lethal air pollution and climate change. A fantastic commitment - but does it go far
- Ted Little, who is due to turn 90, on Sunday 16 July, has enjoyed a lifetime of cycling, and still attends his local club, where he cycles an impressive 50 miles a week. The Solihull based cyclist and veteran has
- Around 70 people gathered in Birmingham this week to celebrate the amazing 100 Women in Cycling who were nominated by Cycling UK members, staff and supporters.
- Have you ever considered how you could convert your passion into a means of making money? If the answer's "yes" and your passion is cycling then Cycling UK's Tour Leader course could be just the one for you. We sent
Making roads feel safer and building cycle confidence could see ‘seismic shift’ in the number of women cyclingAccording to new research from Cycling UK, women who do not cycle on a daily basis are most likely to cite feeling nervous about cycling on the roads because they think it’s dangerous as being a barrier to them cycling
- If you think cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats is a challenge, try doing it in the hottest weather the UK has seen for 40 years at the age of 70! New Cycling UK members Mark Mathews and Clive