- July 13, 2020 How does the coronavirus outbreak affect cycling, and how can you minimise the risk to yourself and others?
- July 12, 2020 Looking for a unique way to reunite with your friends and family?
TV personality Gail Porter and Olympians Laura Kenny CBE and Nicole Cooke MBE lead Cycling UK’s 100 Women in CyclingJuly 11, 2020 Celebrities are included among less well-known – but no less important and hard-working – women from all areas of cycling
- July 10, 2020 Councils in England were told they had to reallocate road space to people cycling and walking to get emergency active travel funding, but some just didn’t listen. Head of campaigns Duncan Dollimore explains what you can do to make sure
- July 10, 2020 Your chance to win a Pashley bike worth £875
- July 10, 2020 The fifth annual Jo Cox Way ride – in memory of the MP who was murdered in 2016 – is going global as cyclists are encouraged to donate miles wherever they ride
- July 10, 2020 Families in Leith, north Edinburgh are getting closer to nature during lockdown thanks to help from Dolly, an e-cargo bike on loan from Cycling UK.
- July 09, 2020 What should come first - investment in cycling infrastructure, or proof that there is demand? Might lockdown cycling levels give us the answer? Cycling UK's policy manager for Scotland, Jim Densham, shares his views.
- July 09, 2020 It’s testament to how far the conversation around overtaking cyclists has come in the past few years, that we’re increasingly seeing local authorities and police independently seeking out and trialling new ways to encourage drivers to pass safety.
- July 08, 2020 As anyone who has tried to stop smoking or to stick to a diet plan can tell you, changing our behaviour to improve our health can be a tall order. Our three-step process can help