- November 19, 2018 An exclusive poll carried out for Cycling UK ahead of Road Safety Week (19 – 25 November) has revealed most people support an automatic ban for drivers convicted of causing death or serious injury.
- November 16, 2018 Cycling UK member Robin Snelson rides with a low-key Cornish cycling club that has a penchant for cake. But after he retired, Robin realised he has the potential to be a cycling record-breaker. Later this month he hits the track,
- November 15, 2018 After 13,000 people supported our campaign for the cycling offences review to be widened to consider other flawed road traffic offences, MPs will now debate Road Justice and the Legal Framework in Parliament on Tuesday. Ask your MP to stand
- November 15, 2018 A delicious fat-free recipe for cyclists from award-winning Irish cafe Bow Bells.
Queen's University Belfast receives international recognition as Gold standard Cycle Friendly EmployerNovember 15, 2018 Prestigious university Queen’s University Belfast is celebrating international recognition, as the first organisation to achieve GOLD standard in Cycling UK’s Cycle Friendly Employer accreditation, which rewards companies in the UK who make their workplaces awe-inspiring through cycling.
- November 15, 2018 Five trustees have been elected to serve on the Cycling UK Board of Trustees from 1 January 2019.
- November 14, 2018 In 2018, Cycling UK reached more than 40,000 people with the Big Bike Revival in England, fixing bikes, teaching skills and boosting cycling confidence. But none of this would have been possible without the repair shops, cycling clubs and community
- November 13, 2018 When Cycling UK decided to make a virtual reality film to give to police forces as part of its Too Close for Comfort campaign, we decided it should be as 'real' as possible and reflect current National Standard cycle training
- November 12, 2018 Sustrans launches its new vision for the National Cycle Network (NCN) that recommends a complete overhaul which will remove barriers and allow more people to use it, especially children and anyone with impaired mobility.
- November 11, 2018 Richard and Paula Horton explore the Western Front by bike to mark the centenary of the First World War and their family connection to it