- July 13, 2020 Dartmoor National Park in Devon (Photo by: Education Images/Universal Images Group via Getty Images)A UK council is using Strava to identify the best roads to repair to benefit cyclists.
- July 12, 2020 Keith Farquharson (Sir Bobby Robson Foundation)Keith Farquharson rode the 2018 Tour de France distance on an exercise bike while he undergoes treatment for stage four bowel cancer
- July 12, 2020 Logan Kasper (Rob Kulik)American Logan Kasper rode 1,285km in total, climbing over 36,000 metres
- July 12, 2020 Geraint Thomas and Molly Weaver (Ineos and Molly Weaver)The pandemic has left many cyclists wondering what they could do to help. Here are some amazing results
- July 10, 2020 The race is free to enter and open to anyone on the virtual platform
- July 10, 2020 Alberto Contador during the 2017 Vuelta a España (Picture: Tim De Waele/ Getty Images)The Everesting records continue to tumble as Lachlan Morton has now lost his title after three weeks.
Tweets of the Week: Geraint Thomas mistaken for Froome and Tiffany Cromwell teaches Valtteri Bottas a few thingsJuly 10, 2020 The best tweets from cycling social media this week (Picture: Instagram/ @TiffanyCromwell) Thankfully the cycling world is returning to normal.
- July 10, 2020 Britain’s cyclists have more cause for optimism this week, as the country’s first cycling safe four-way junction has officially opened.
- July 09, 2020 The A4086 at Pen-y-Pass, near to Mount Snowdon (Photo by OLI SCARFF/AFP via Getty Images)Snowdonia has become the first area in the UK to install road signs telling motorists the
‘Terrible and fantastic’: Emma Pooley smashes women’s Everesting record on 13 per cent climb in SwitzerlandJuly 09, 2020 Emma Pooley (Picture: Getty Images) Everesting may have be the most unexpected trend of 2020, but the records are continuing to fall as riders take on the daunting climbing challenge.