I am pleased to say that we have a provisional booking for the HF Hotel, Harrington House; in the Cotswolds. The holiday is for 4 nights from the 26th June 2023 and requires a £75 deposit to secure your place.
HF Holidays are the same organisation who owns the Isle of Wight hotel we went to in 2021, which was extremely well reviewed by our members. At the moment I have the entire house on hold to ensure as many members can join us if they wish. This also means we have all the available single rooms, in addition they are allowing us to pay single room supplements to have sole occupancy of the twin/double rooms if people prefer a larger room or all the singles have been reserved.
There are 3 different categories of room: Classic, Premium and Superior, the difference is based on size and view; all rooms are on-suite with Tea & Coffee making facilities, TV and Wi-Fi. The cost inclusive of Breakfast, packed lunch and 3 course evening meal for a Classic room for 4 nights is £509 per person.
If you wish to upgrade add the following supplements: Premium + £20/night/person, Superior +£25/night/person, Single supplement for an individual using a double room + £50/person/night. (NB if choosing a single there is a choice between Classic and Premium).
Partners are welcome and maps of walking routes are available at the hotel. Please click on the following link to see some of the rooms and to read more about the hotel.
Cotswolds, Bourton-on-the-Water – HF Holidays .
To see the rooms follow the tab ‘About’ when on the Harrington House page.
If you would like to join the trip please:
1. email me stating the room category you would like (1st and 2nd choice please).
2. Make a bank transfer of £75 into the Meridian bank account (see below) – please put you surname as a reference.
3. The final date for bookings is the 17th August 2022.
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF SINGLE ROOMS AVAILABLE (with no single room supplements); THESE WILL BE ALLOCATED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED- ON THE BASIS OF PAYMENT OF THE £75 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE IS MAKING AN INFORMED DECISION.
• We remind you that club is not acting as agent for the hotel and carry no responsibility for non-performance of their contractual responsibilities.
• Riders are advised to inspect the relevant websites to satisfy themselves that they are able to fully comply with the latest governmental Covid requirements.
• When sharing with another person, both people are jointly and severally liable for the full cost of the room.
• Participating riders are assumed to be fully vaccinated.
• Should anyone fall ill during the holiday it is their personal responsibility to arrange for medical care and any delay in their return home. You are encouraged to ensure that you have adequate insurance cover.
Payment should be made by online transfer using the details below
Meridian Cycling Club
Sort Code: 09 06 66
A/C No: 43226774
Please add the reference ‘your name’ to all online transfers