StayOK: The Hague
All available rooms have now been taken. Further vacancies may be possible if you can persuade another member to share a room!
We are planning a holiday in The Hague from the 8th – 15th July 2024. We will be staying in the Stayokay in The Hague from 9th to the 14th ( 5 nights). The 8th and 15th will be overnight on the boat in cabins.
There are 3 categories of rooms:
– 2 bedded comfort rooms at E100 (E50 per person/night) – 2 single beds, towels incl.
– Family rooms at E156.20 (E78.10 per person/night with 2 sharing) – 2 single beds & bunks, towels incl.
– 4 Bedded rooms at E141.20 (E70.60 per person/night with 2 sharing) – 2 sets of bunks, towels extra.
In addition there is:
– City tax of E5.35/person/night
– Breakfast is E9.50 per person /night
– The evening meal is E15.50 per person/ night but the hotel is near the centre of The Hague so we will have 4 nights eating in the hostel and 1 night eating out.
This adds a total E136.25 to the room cost.
Travel will be on the ferry from Harwich to the Hook of Holland which will be booked by Barry (at extra cost) when the rates are available.
PLEASE NOTE that the above prices are for 2023 and are indicative.
We are only able to hold the option on the rooms for 2 weeks. If you are interested please find the person to share with and send a deposit of £100 each via bank transfer to the Meridian Account. At the same time please email Heather, copied to Chris with your rooms choices and your room sharing person.
Payment is preferred by bank transfer and should be made to
Meridian Cycling Club
Sort Code: 09 06 66
A/C No: 43226774
THERE ARE ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF ROOMS, SO IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. Please indicate your first and second choices with your deposit and the person you plan to share with.
As before we (the club and/or the organisers) are unable to take on any risk associated with the inability of Stayokay to fulfil their side of the transaction. This lies directly with the person making the reservation. Also you should agree with your ‘room sharer’ who pays the extra should one person pull out at a late date.
CLOSING DATE 2nd July 2023.