You probably have not noticed, but we have had a few problems with the meridian site these last few days.
We have now implemented the new site
– as you can see it is quite different and may take some getting used to
– Please look around and see what you can find.
- To log into the new site (for the time being) we will have to use the default WordPress login form. Just enter your username and password as usual.
- We have put the next week’s runs list on the front page as we thought it was the thing that most people were interested in.
- Start off by not logging in – see if you can access anything that you think should not be accessible. Please let us know if you find anything.
- Next Log in as yourself. Try out all the menus and give us some feedback.
- Please try out a blog (including uploading photos). Beware that what you write will go to most of the club. Feedback please.
- Check the “about us” tab. This is where you will find most of the stuff you are familiar with
- Try the “ride details” from the front page. Runs coordinators and ride leaders have access to extra pages.
- Check the club gallery, photos, and documents. Let us know what you think.
- Have a look at “news” and “events”. From the front page and from the top menu.
- The “coup de grace” click on the magnifying glass on any page and Play about with the search. Notice member info is only shown to members.