Guidelines applicable for all Meridian rides.
- Accept that a condition of riding is that have read and comply with the guidance contained in this document.
- Rides should have a maximum group size of 6 persons.
- If displaying symptoms, or been close someone who has displayed symptoms – DO NOT RIDE and self isolate for 14 days.
- Symptoms include high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- There is no pressure to ride in groups.
- If you are in a vulnerable category (including >70 years old), think carefully before deciding to cycle in a group of any size.
- Be aware of government and CyclingUK guidelines – particularly regards to maintaining social distancing at the start and lunch venues. Riding two abreast is discouraged.
- Members are encouraged to bring food and drinks with them to avoid entering into buildings where there may be groups of people in confined areas.
- Bring your own tools, inner tubes etc to avoid sharing with other people.
- Ride with gloves (vinyl, rubber or plastic) for roadside first aid and bike repairs.
A1 & A2
B1 & B2
Printing Runs Lists
The best way to print a Runs List is to display/download a Pdf file.
Car Assisted Rides
If the weather forecast is bad, and the leader decides to cancel the ride, they must put a notice on the blog by 7pm on the night before the ride.
It is assumed that leaders will turn up at the normal meeting place, regardless of the forecast.
Important to show leaders for rides – a condition of our 3rd party insurance is to document our rides with leaders and participants.